The Clubhouse is now Open
All guests will be required to wear a face mask in the Pro Shop from Friday 24th July.
To begin with we will be serving from the downstairs bar, utilising the patio and the function spaces more, to aid social distancing.
Sanitising stations have been placed throughout the building with more due to arrive on back order. New signage will encourage guests to wash their hands, sanitise and adhere to social distancing. While deep cleaning of all touch points have been introduced to the daily cleaning routines.
Assuming each person visiting the premises is from a different household, outside the clubhouse up to 6 people are permitted to gather in a social group, at a minimum of 1+ metre apart but 2 Metres if possible.
Inside the clubhouse, up to only 2 people are permitted in a social group, distancing as above with a maximum of 30 guests at any one social gathering.
We must also maintain a record of all visitors, therefore everyone must register to use the clubhouse facilities each time they enter.
This will be achieved by each person registering their entry to the clubhouse, through the following portal:
Track & Trace
This is a simple process that should only take a few seconds through your smart phone or alternatively you can register at the clubhouse reception. No food or drink will be served to a guest before the registration confirmation has been received, so please familiarise yourself with the process and be prepared to register, as you enter the clubhouse. Remembering that all guests must register and not only the person ordering.
For now the half-way house will remain closed but the bar will be accessible from the patio with an adapted menu, offering take away facilities. Golf shoes are now allowed in the Sandford Lounge.
• A maximum of 2 people from different households are allowed in a twin room.
• Our twin beds have been spaced 1.2m apart to allow social distancing.
• 2 adults and 2 children are allowed in a room if from the same household.
• A maximum of 15 people are allowed to use the restaurant at one time.
• All guests must stop in the hotel car park outside of the reception and dial 01635 291 500 before entering the building.
• A driving license is required from all parties at check in.
• For purposes of the government’s track and trace system, your personal details will be held for 21 days.
• Please maintain social distancing of at least 1m at all times.
• Always wash your hands.
• Use the hand sanitiser provided.
Playing golf at Sandford Springs post Lockdown:
Arrival at Sandford Springs
- All players are advised to book their tee time online or over the phone before arrival
- Please do not arrive if you have had any symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days, or similarly have come into contact with someone that has
- All arrivals will be directed through the hotel carpark for registration
- Upon arrival at the hotel all players must phone reception on 01635 291 500, wait in your car to be told when it is clear to proceed and to which tee
- Players will be asked to prepare themselves for golf in the car park, as no clubhouse facilities are available
- Social distancing must be adhered to all times
- Hire trolleys will be disinfected by the shop staff before each individual use, please return the trolley to a member of staff
- Buggies are for single person use only (unless sharing with a household member)
- No cash payments will be taken
- We would prefer it, if you did not enter the hotel building, whilst onsite. Please call 01635 291 500 instead if you require any guidance.
On the Course:
- The greens staff will rake the bunkers before each days play but rakes, divot boxes and tee caddies have been removed from the course
- Ball cleaners and warning bells are not to be used, please pay extra care to holes with warning bells
- Do not use the camera on the 10th tee
- The flag pole will be disinfected each morning before golf commences
- Please leave the flag in the hole at all times
- The cups have been inverted, so the ball will not fully drop for ease of retrieving it
- Do not gather around the hole but allow each player to putt out individually or accept the gimme…… you decide the length
- Only pick up your own golf ball
- Do not share equipment such as clubs or range finders
- Keep a distance of at least 2 meters apart at all times
- Do not swap cards for marking
- Do not shake hands after your round
Please call 01635 291 500 instead if required.