Please do not arrive if you have had any symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days, or similarly have come into contact with someone that has.
All guests will be required to wear a face mask in all public areas.
Sanitising stations have been placed throughout the building with more due to arrive on back order. New signage will encourage guests to wash their hands, sanitise and adhere to social distancing. While deep cleaning of all touch points have been introduced to the daily cleaning routines.
Assuming each person visiting the premises is from a different household, outside the clubhouse up to 6 people are permitted to gather in a social group, at a minimum of 1+ metre apart but 2 Metres if possible.
The Clubhouse is currently closed to the general public apart from wakes, weddings and business meetings. Extensive takeaway options are available at the Halfway House.
We must also maintain a record of all visitors, therefore everyone must register to use the clubhouse facilities each time they enter.
The simplest way to do this is through the NHS Track & Trace app. Alternatively, this will be achieved by each person registering their entry to the clubhouse, through the following portal:
Track & Trace
This is a simple process that should only take a few seconds through your smart phone or alternatively you can register at the clubhouse reception. No food or drink will be served to a guest before the registration confirmation has been received, so please familiarize yourself with the process and be prepared to register, as you enter the clubhouse. Remembering that all guests must register and not only the person ordering.
For now the half-way house will remain closed but the bar will be accessible from the patio with an adapted menu, offering take away facilities. Golf shoes are now allowed in the Sandford Lounge.
• A maximum of 1 person is allowed in each bedroom.
• When dining a maximum of 1 person is allowed per table.
• 2 adults and 2 children are allowed in a room if from the same household.
• Please maintain social distancing of at least 1m at all times.
• Always wash your hands.
• Use the hand sanitizer provided.
• For purposes of the government’s track and trace system, your personal details will be held for 21 days.
Arrival at Sandford Springs
- All players are advised to book their tee time online or over the phone before arrival
- Please do not arrive if you have had any symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days, or similarly have come into contact with someone that has
- Players will be asked to prepare themselves for golf in the car park, as no clubhouse facilities are available
- Social distancing must be adhered to all times
- Hire trolleys will be disinfected by the shop staff before each individual use, please return the trolley to a member of staff
- Buggies are for single person use only (unless sharing with a household member)
On the Course:
- The greens staff will rake the bunkers before each days play but rakes, divot boxes and tee caddies have been removed from the course
- Ball cleaners and warning bells are not to be used, please pay extra care to holes with warning bells
- Do not use the camera on the 10th tee
- The flag pole will be disinfected each morning before golf commences
- Please leave the flag in the hole at all times
- The cups have been inverted, so the ball will not fully drop for ease of retrieving it
- Do not gather around the hole but allow each player to putt out individually or accept the gimme…… you decide the length
- Only pick up your own golf ball
- Do not share equipment such as clubs or range finders
- Keep a distance of at least 1m apart at all times
- Do not swap cards for marking
- Do not shake hands after your round
Please call 01635 296 800 instead if required.