Please do not arrive if you have had any symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 10 days, or similarly have come into contact with someone that has.
All guests will be required to wear a face mask in all public areas.
Sanitising stations have been placed throughout the building with more due to arrive on back order. New signage will encourage guests to wash their hands, sanitise and adhere to social distancing. While deep cleaning of all touch points have been introduced to the daily cleaning routines.
We must also maintain a record of all visitors, therefore everyone must register to use the clubhouse facilities each time they enter.
The simplest way to do this is through the NHS Track & Trace app. Alternatively, this will be achieved by each person registering their entry to the clubhouse, through the following portal:
Track & Trace
This is a simple process that should only take a few seconds through your smart phone or alternatively you can register at the clubhouse reception. No food or drink will be served to a guest before the registration confirmation has been received, so please familiarize yourself with the process and be prepared to register, as you enter the clubhouse. Remembering that all guests must register and not only the person ordering.
• Please maintain social distancing of at least 1m at all times.
• Always wash your hands.
• Use the hand sanitizer provided.
• For purposes of the government’s track and trace system, your personal details will be held for 21 days.
Arrival at Sandford Springs
- All players are advised to book their tee time online or over the phone before arrival
- Please do not arrive if you have had any symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days, or similarly have come into contact with someone that has
On the Course:
- The flag pole will be disinfected each morning before golf commences
- Please leave the flag in the hole at all times
- Only pick up your own golf ball
- Do not share equipment such as clubs or range finders
Please call 01635 296 800 instead if required.